Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FMLA Form

My doctor had told me to get an FMLA form from work for her to fill out. I did and my husband picked it up from my doctor's office on Monday. I don't really understand exactly what my doctor has put on the form and what it means for me as far as work. She has put down that I would miss 1 day of work a week for lifetime. It will be interesting to see what HR at work tells me after they have reviewed the form. All I know right now is I am very tired and I hurt all over. My feet ankles and legs are swollen. My back, shoulders and neck hurt and ou can just feel the heat coming off of them. My arms ache. Even my face hurts. I have had my limit of pain pills today. I have taken both muscle relaxers for the day, both lyrica pills and my Zoloft. Now I believe it is time to take an ambien and put on my CPAP mask. I sure hope I can find sleep soon. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment