Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here we go again...

This weather has knocked me on my butt. Even with a sleeping pill I was waking up all night from the pain. Couldn't take anymore pain medication since I had reached my daily limit yesterday evening. There is no way I can drive to work. I'm calling into to work as soon as someone is there to answer the phone. I am afraid I am missing too much work. Funny thing is, I will get more work done from bed today on my laptop than I would at work in the middle of grand central station. People are so rude. They walk in the door and immediately start talking not caring that I am obviously working on something. They will not wait for me to get to a stopping place. It's a constant struggle each day trying to be productive with so many interruptions. Very stressful too. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment